- Listed in Accountants / Auditors, Business / Economy, Corporate Services
- 23A Spetson, Leda Court A202, Mesa Yitonia, 4000 Limassol, Cyprus
- +357 25 82 36 46
• Statutory audit of annual financial statements for submission to authorities
• Internal audit function
• Specific purpose audits
Other audit services:
• Due Diligence
• Limited Review
• Evaluation and design of accounting and internal audit control systems
• Guidance and help in composing of financial statements
• Maintenance of Accounting records
• Accurate and Comprehensive bookkeeping services based on records made available by the client
• Consultancy in designing and implementing accounting systems suitable for the client's business and requirements
• Computerisation of accounting records
• Preparation of periodic management accounting reports which are tailor made to suit the client's requirements
• Maintenance of VAT records and preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Provision of Vies and Intrastat services
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
• Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
• Invoicing services
• Provision of Payroll services, including:
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Effecting payments of tax & social insurance contributions
- Submission of monthly and annual tax returns
• Provision of temporary accounting personnel upon clients’ request
We offer advice on all the aspects of Cyprus Taxation including the following:
Cyprus Company Taxation
Individual tax rates
Special Defence Contribution
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Capital Gain Tax
Special Levy Tax
Double Tax treaties
Profit from Shipping Activities
Immovable Property Tax
Social Security Contributions
Transfer fees for Immovable Property
Our firm operates from its Limassol based headquarters and employs highly trained professional qualified accountants and business consultants, specialists in the fields of auditing, accounting, international business, local and international corporate and personal taxation, and business advisory.
Our clients range from multinationals to small business, start-ups and individuals of which a significant number are engaged in international operations.
At A.Soutzis Audit Ltd, we measure our success by yours. Our philosophy is to look after your interests, to help you achieve your personal and business goals. Our job is channelling knowledge and value through our lines of service and minimizing any risks to your financial health.
We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets today.
We act with honesty and integrity and respect the confidentiality of information. Whether you are an owner-managed business, a regional company or a small business poised to grow, we have the expertise to support you. We provide all the services you would expect from a leading firm and do it in our own unique way.
A.Soutzis Audit Ltd operates in an entrepreneurial dynamic environment where our clients always come first. Our competitive edge lies in our approach towards them since our clients’ best interest is what we call our business. We act with honesty and integrity and respect the confidentiality of information. We have, therefore, implemented confidentiality procedures, supported by advanced IT systems, which ensure that our clients’ business affairs are kept within our firm.
Our people are dedicated to forming constructive and long term professional relationships with clients. Most of our clients have come to us through a personal recommendation, evidence of our excellent reputation.